"Very impressive... for something that's so small this has to be the best digital amp I've heard..."
"ALLO has done a very good job with its devices. The build quality seems very good."
The TPA3118 class D amplifier IC is a leap in terms of audio quality.
Our board is a high quality implementation of the stock design.
- Using TPA3118 (better grounding of main IC)
- Anti-Pop circuit
- Bootstrap snubber mod
- Brand name components as per picture
- Radio avoidance switch (to reduce interference)
- PCB with extra copper (since on transient’s current can spike to 5A)
Note that PCB comes in 2 flavors:
1. Volt is a shield and beneath it has connector that will plug into our DACs (Piano and Piano 2.1). It has no RCA inputs. (Capacitance Multiplier can be added as a standalone board).
2. Volt+ is a standalone amplifier with RCA IN (stereo). In addition to everything that the Volt has, we have added a circuit in the power supply that will reject spikes and noise to about 60db. The name of the circuit is "Capacitance Multiplier". Please note that Class D amplifier needs a quiet PSU.
Volt+ can be used with our DACs through the RCA input, as a standalone board.
|2 x 50W (Max) into a 4 to 8-Ω BTL Load
|Class D Operation
|90% POWER EFFICIENCY
|UP TO 24V DC
|-40°C to 85°C Ambient
|LWH = 58mm * 86.75mm * 32.06mm
|DC Connector Size
|3mm x 7.3mm
|Mating Plug Size
|3mm x 6.5mm
Copyright © Allo.com - All Rights Reserved